(COVID-19 Presenvention) Self-report to be kindly filled out by Personnel Arriving from Thailand, Italy, Iran, Singapore or Japan
To prevent Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia, we would request your corporation with the survey.
1. The survey should be responded by the following personnel:
-Passengers from Korea arriving in Taiwan after 2020/02/25 00:00
-Passengers from Japan, Thailand, Italy, Iran or Singapore arriving in Taiwan after 2020/02/24 16:30
Please fill in the survey on line :https://www.ndhu.edu.tw/p/423-1000-2950.php?Lang=zh-tw
2. A school-wide survey may be conducted if the Ministry of Education requires in the future.
3. Please avoid travelling to the above areas unless necessary.
4. The above personnel are required to take:
Non-ROC citizens arriving in Taiwan from Korea after 2020/2/25 00:00
ROC citizens arriving in Taiwan from Korea after 2020/2/27 00:00
Self-management All persons arriving in Taiwan from Japan, Thailand, Italy, Iran, and Singapore after 2020/02/24 16:30
ROC citizens arriving in Taiwan from Korea from 2020/02/25 00:00 to 2020/02/26 11:59
5. Violators of home quarantine requirements who refuse to take the measures, provide inaccurate records, go outside or take public transportation without consent will be fined ranging from NT 10,000 to 150,000 according to Article 58 and 69, Communicable Disease Control Act.
6. The campus infectious disease notification line: NDHU Health Center 03-8906254, NDHU security 0937-295995 Yours health, OSA delight Health Center